In Buddhism, Kabbalah, and Hinduism, the color red represents fearlessness, courage and bravery. Monks and other people who tie red string bracelets on each other’s wrists, wish these very qualities on one another. In addition, the color red is known to bestow good fortune on a person. Anyone can wear a red string and test this belief such as Hollywood celebrities or an average person.
More About The Product
- 2 Tiger Eye Beads- 6mm – good for success!
- hand made string bracelet
- one size fits all – adjustable bracelet.
- Red String Kabbalah Bracelet-good for prosperity and protection!
- each order comes with 2 string bracelet – black and red colors
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.